Patients with inflammation in the prostate gland are offered effective treatment of prostatitis with modern medications. They help to cope with the main symptoms of the disease and improve the general condition of a man. In combination with them, folk remedies are used that increase the effect of the main therapy.
Treatment of prostate inflammation is based on several principles. The scheme of therapy that is selected for a given disease directly depends on its type and degree of complication. Acute prostatitis can be cured by antibiotic therapy. It includes drugs that suppress the activity of the pathogen of the pathological process. Prostatitis can be effectively cured if antibiotics are taken in combination with other medicines. In order for the treatment to work, in no case should it be interrupted until the end of the course. In severe cases, it can last at least 2-3 months.
It is impossible to completely get rid of chronic prostatitis. The doctor will only prescribe to the patient an effective remedy that will prevent relapses of the disease and maintain health in a normal state.
Treatment of prostatitis, which has affected the prostate organ, should be as effective as possible. The doctor will be able to prescribe a medication course only after he has studied the full picture of the disease. If you read the reviews of patients who fought with inflammation in prostatitis, you can find out that they used not only drugs in therapy. Additionally, the men attended physiotherapy procedures, followed a diet and avoided the influence on their body of negative factors that aggravate the course of the pathology.
Many men managed to find an effective cure for prostatitis in the reference books of traditional medicine. However, they are effective only when used in combination with traditional medicines. There are many different homemade recipes for natural medicines. But not all of them are useful. Therefore, questions that relate to the use of unconventional methods in the fight against inflammation should be discussed with the attending physician.
An effective remedy for prostatitis can be found at the pharmacy. What exactly to take to cope with inflammatory processes in the genitourinary system, a competent specialist will tell you. Having familiarized himself with the whole picture of the disease, he will know for sure which medicine to recommend to the patient. In most cases, urologists prescribe a whole range of drugs, the action of which is aimed at solving different problems. Together, they accelerate the elimination of pathogens within the human body.
For prostatitis, drugs are used, presented in different pharmaceutical forms. With this diagnosis, the following is prescribed:
- Rectal suppositories;
Each form of medication has its own advantages and disadvantages. For example, the active components of tablets can affect not only the inflamed gland, but also other organs that have suffered due to the disease. And suppositories quickly deliver nutrients directly to the affected area.
The most effective cure for acute or chronic prostatitis is antibiotics. They help to quickly stop the main symptoms of inflammation in the prostate gland, and thereby make a man feel much better. This effect is achieved due to the fact that the active component of the antibiotic does not allow pathogenic microflora to multiply and spread to healthy organs.
Broad-spectrum antibiotics are generally preferred. They are good because they can cope with several types of pathogens at once. With prostatitis, it is customary to use the following groups of drugs:
Antibiotics are not always available in pill form. Rectal suppositories provide effective assistance to the patient. They reduce pain and fight bacteria. Many of them can replace the most effective prostatitis pills.
If the patient's condition is serious, then he may be prescribed injection solutions. They differ in systemic action. Such drugs have a positive effect on the vascular system and immunity.
Prostatitis causes severe pain in the perineum, genitals, anus and lower back. Pain relievers help to stop it. They are used not only for prostatitis, but also for other diseases that are accompanied by pain. There are many types of pain relievers, so the patient will be able to choose the most inexpensive and effective ones for himself.
The doctor will help you choose the optimal dosage of the pain medication and determine the frequency of taking it.
Alpha blockers are used to treat prostatitis in men. They relax the smooth muscles of the urethra and bladder neck. Thanks to this, the process of urine outflow is significantly improved.
Alpha-blockers must be taken in a course so that they have a positive effect on the body. A man should be prepared to drink them for several weeks. It is very important not to miss a single appointment. If this condition is met, then the man will save himself from such a problem as acute or chronic urinary retention.
Relaxants have a similar effect to alpha-blockers. Their main difference is that the therapeutic effect is directed to the perineal area. It is in this area with prostatitis that there is a constant increased tone. Relaxants reduce pelvic pressure and relieve pain.
Relaxants, like other medications, must be taken under the strict supervision of a physician. You should inform him about all the manifested side effects, if they arise.
Medicines to improve blood circulation
To relieve the symptoms of prostatitis, different groups of effective drugs can be used. Among them are medicines designed to improve blood circulation. With their help, it is possible to stop and prevent the new appearance of stagnant processes in the small pelvis. In the presence of these phenomena, the tissues do not receive sufficient nutrition, therefore, they are deprived of the opportunity to recover.
After taking them, there is a normal filling of blood vessels. As a result, stagnant processes are eliminated, which makes it impossible for the inflammatory process to grow.
Medicines for the treatment of prostatitis do not have to be purely synthetic. Herbal medicines are no less effective, the main advantage of which is their natural composition. They are considered less potent. Therefore, it makes sense to use them as adjunctive therapy. Phytopreparations are especially relevant in the chronic course of prostatitis, as they prevent its recurrence.
For men with inflammation in the prostate gland, herbal preparations are useful, which increase the body's defenses. They are prescribed at different stages of a disease that has been caused by bacteria or viruses.
Drug therapy is not the only effective way to treat various forms of prostatitis. It goes well with folk methods that are used to combat inflammation in the organs of the genitourinary system.
An effective cure for prostatitis in men may not only be beneficial. But also delicious. Patients who love natural juices will surely like this method of fighting the disease. With this diagnosis, drinks are recommended from:
You can make juice mixes from fresh vegetables and fruits, combining them with each other as you wish. To achieve the desired effect, you need to drink at least 500 ml of juice per day.
If, as a result of the treatment of prostatitis with juice therapy, a man has problems in the work of the gastrointestinal tract, he will need to contact a gastroenterologist and consult with him about the safety of this technique.
Folk remedies that are made on the basis of medicinal herbs help to achieve a pronounced healing effect. With prostatitis, you can use:
- Aspen broth. Prepared from 1 liter of hot water and 100 g of aspen bark. For 15 minutes this mixture must be kept on fire. After it is cooled and taken about 200 ml 1 time per day;
- Infusion of parsley root. Peeled and crushed roots in the amount of 1 tbsp. l. pour a glass of boiling water. After the medicine is wrapped and insisted for at least 10 hours. Take infusion of 20 g about 5 times a day before or after meals;
- Herbal decoction. To prepare the product, you need to take plantain, wintergreen, celandine, motherwort, juniper (fruits) and bearberry in the same proportion. 40 g of the resulting mass is required to pour 300 ml of hot water. The medicine needs to stand for 15 minutes in a water bath. They drink it in 1 tbsp. l. three times a day;
- Healing tea. It is made from a wintergreen. It is required to take only 1 tbsp. l. plants and pour a glass of boiling water over it. The tool is insisted for 25 minutes. Strained tea is drunk with sugar or honey.
Herbs that are used during the preparation of folk remedies for the treatment of prostatitis have a beneficial effect on a weakened body. But patients should remember that they can cause allergies. If, after using the chosen home medicine, a person develops itching or a rash on the skin, he will have to refuse such therapy.
It must be remembered that some plants are allergens.
Effective methods of treating prostatitis include the intake of alcohol-based infusions by patients. They are made from the following herbal ingredients:
- Celandine. The plant, which must first be dried, is placed in a jar. They need to fill half of the container. After celandine is filled with alcohol to the top. Within 15 days, the product is infused in a cool, dark place. Next, it remains to squeeze and discard the grass. Alcohol is again poured into the jar to the top and the medicine is filtered. Take it on the first morning, 1 drop, diluted in a quarter of a glass of water. On the second morning, the dosage is increased to 2 drops. According to this scheme, the dose of the drug is increased until it reaches 30. After that, the drops will count down;
- Kalanchoe. It is required to take 200 g of plant leaves and pour them with 1 liter of vodka or alcohol. The medicine is insisted for at least 5 days in a dark place. Take it 5 ml daily;
- Henbane seeds. It is necessary to pour 500 ml of vodka into a matchbox of raw materials. It must be infused for 21 days. After the medicine is taken 1 tsp. 3 times a day;
- Ginger. The crushed root is put into a clean jar (200 ml) and poured to the top with vodka. The home remedy should be infused for 15 days. After that, take 15 drops three times a day before meals.
Alcohol infusions are not suitable for men who, for health reasons or because of their main activity, should not take alcohol.
From natural ingredients, suppositories can be prepared for administration into the rectum for the treatment of prostatitis. They are made on the basis of such products:
- Eggs, honey and flour. These components are mixed in a 1: 1: 3 ratio. Small candles are made from the finished dough, which are then sent to the freezer. Further, suppositories are inserted into the anus every morning and evening during the course of the treatment;
- Mumiyo. Flagella are formed from the bandage, dipped in sea buckthorn oil, which is mixed with the main ingredient of the recipe. A homemade candle is squeezed out and inserted into the anus;
- Propolis and cocoa butter. The ingredients diluted in a water bath are mixed together. They form suppositories that need to be inserted into the anus every night.
Pharmacy and home remedies for prostatitis help to significantly improve the general condition of a person and speed up his recovery. Throughout the course, the specialist must observe the patient and the dynamics of the development of the inflammatory process in the body. If the treatment turns out to be ineffective, the specialist makes adjustments to it, changing the prescribed drugs to more effective means.