What is a Chinese prostatitis patch, how much does it cost and where can you buy it? The article tells about the effectiveness of the tool and the features of its use, provides an overview of well-known manufacturers and user reviews.
Most men with prostatitis keep their problem quiet and hide it from others. This is due to the increased demand for products purchased via the Internet, including the Chinese plaster for prostatitis. This tool has a wide list of indications and a number of features related to the principle of action and method of application.
The principle of action of Chinese plasters for prostatitis
One of the areas of traditional Chinese medicine is acupuncture, and this principle of action was used in the development of a patch for prostatitis. The active substances contained in the patch penetrate the human navel, providing an anti-inflammatory effect in the prostate area. The products used for production, upon contact with the skin, under the influence of body temperature, begin to heat up and penetrate into the layers of the epidermis in small doses.
As a result of exposure to substances, pain decreases, inflammation is gradually eliminated, and the urogenital ducts are freed - a man can go to the toilet without pain and cramps.
The positive effect of the patch is a result of the following properties of the active substances:
- blood circulation is normalized;
- substances prevent the progression of the inflammatory process;
- the man has an increase in sexual desire;
- erection and sex life are gradually restored.
The following advantages of using the patch can be highlighted:
- the products contain only natural products that do not have toxic and chemical properties;
- natural substances prevent side effects;
- the use of the patch does not cause discomfort;
- fast and long-term exposure due to the dosed penetration of substances.
The benefits of the patches are confirmed by the results of ultrasound: 90% of men who underwent such therapy were able to cure the disease and return to normal life.
The use of the patch contributes to the treatment of prostatitis, but only in the case of its timely and correct use.
Indications for use
Despite the fact that the active substances of the patch do not have a harmful effect on human health, it is allowed to use it only if there are the following indications:
- prostatitis diagnosed by doctors and appropriate examination;
- Difficulty urinating
- quick intercourse;
- pain in the groin or lower back caused by pathologies of the prostate;
- kidney disease.
Before using the Chinese patch, it is better to consult a doctor to eliminate the risk of side effects.
Chinese plasters for prostatitis
At the moment, there are many advertisements on the Internet for Chinese plasters for the treatment of prostatitis. Before buying and using the product, it is recommended to consult your doctor.
Instructions for the use of Chinese plasters for prostatitis
Only careful observance of the instructions guarantees the result from the use of the product.
Before applying the patch, you need to wash and dry the abdominal area. It is recommended to lubricate the navel area with boric alcohol - the surface should be not only dry, but also free of fatty secretions and microbes.
Better adhesion ensures high-quality penetration of active substances into the epidermis area. Therefore, it is recommended to shave off the hairs under the navel, which are stiff in a man and prevent the patch from firmly adhering to the skin.
As soon as the area under the navel is ready, the patch can be removed from the sealed package - this is done with dry hands. The protective film is removed from the patch, it is applied to the previously prepared area and carefully smoothed with hands over the surface. It is allowed to stick the patch only once, but it can be worn for 3 days.
While wearing the product, it is recommended to take a shower carefully - it is important to exclude large amounts of water from getting on the stomach. Otherwise, the patch will peel off and the product will be wasted.
Re-sticking a new patch occurs after thorough cleansing of the abdomen and preliminary preparation - shaving off the regrown hairs.
If the patch is used for prophylaxis, it is enough to carry out therapy for a week, for which 2 products are enough. It will take time to treat prostatitis - the inflammation fully disappears within a month or more, so at least 7-8 plasters will be required.
Contraindications and side effects
The tool has a small number of contraindications and side effects. Among the prohibitions for use, an allergic reaction should be highlighted - an individual intolerance to one or more active ingredients from the composition of the product.
It is forbidden to stick the patch to the abdominal area where there are scratches, pimples, blisters or stitches. In some cases, the active substances cause itching and burning in the area of an already healed wound, an old suture. If such consequences are found, it is required to immediately remove the plate and thoroughly rinse the skin with an antiseptic solution. The damaged area is dried and treated with a moisturizer.
Side effects include itching and burning, headache, nausea and vomiting. Similar phenomena in most cases arise due to improper use or neglect of contraindications.
The shelf life of the product is 2 years. Expired plasters glued to the abdomen provoke the penetration of aggressive substances that cause malaise.
Where can I buy?
Purchase of the Chinese plaster for prostatitis is carried out through the official sites on the Internet. There are no similar products in traditional pharmacies.
The advantages of purchasing products on the official website of the manufacturer include the following points:
- virtual purchase - anonymity guarantee;
- delivery of the order can be carried out via mail or courier services;
- the ability to order goods anywhere in the country;
- official representatives sell only high-quality certified goods - copies of certificates are offered to buyers along with the delivered products.
We bring to your attention real reviews of men who have already used a Chinese plaster for prostatitis:
- The first review, man, 48 years old: "I bought Chinese plasters after I felt pain during urination. I did not contact women during this period, so I can not say anything about the quality of sex. But in the morning the erection was not the same. The plasters were not the same. I was helped, in any case, after 2 weeks of use, I had contact with a woman at the same level. "
- The second review, a man, 56 years old: "I have been suffering from prostatitis for several years, I have been treated with varying success. this is a remedy for losing weight - my stomach sticks out. But 2 weeks after wearing them constantly, I noticed that the pain in the groin area disappeared. The belly did not decrease. I asked my wife - and she admitted that it was. that after 2 months after constant use I was able to please her with full-fledged male power "
- The third review, man, 41 years old: "I was diagnosed with prostate adenoma at the age of 32, harmful production affected. As a last resort I bought plasters. They helped me, but not to the full extent. Ultrasound showed a significant decrease in inflammation, the state of health noticeably improvedSo I will continue to use these stickers, maybe everything will go away. "
Chinese plasters for prostatitis are recommended for use only if there are diagnosed problems with male health. They have a comprehensive positive effect on the male genital area. The tool is easy to use, and the effect is observed already several weeks after the start of its use.