The course of treatment of prostatitis, namely the complex of necessary procedures and the duration of their application, must be competently and individually selected by a specialist. But as a result, only from the patient himself, from how clearly and carefully he will follow the doctor's recommendations, the positive effect and the time of cure depend.
Prostatitis itself is a more difficult problem for a patient than for a doctor, since this disease causes not only physical discomfort in the form of sharp pains and frequent urination, but also a lot of psychological problems such as irritability, chronic fatigue, decreased sex drive or deteriorationerections. The latter is immediately equated by men with impotence.
The standard course of treatment for prostatitis includes:
- removal of the symptoms of the disease, that is, the elimination of inflammation of the prostate and urethra, stagnant processes;
- accurate diagnosis based on the results of laboratory tests to determine the root cause of the disease;
- elimination of root causes;
- complex treatment of the established form of prostatitis (chronic, acute, congestive);
- upon achieving a persistent positive effect - the use of additional measures to prevent the exacerbation / recurrence of the disease.
The course of treatment for chronic prostatitis, which is still a serious problem for doctors, includes a wider range of measures and requires a long time, in contrast to the treatment of acute inflammation of the prostate. Chronic inflammation of the prostate gland requires a thoughtful approach, since it is very difficult to treat.
To achieve noticeable results in the treatment of the chronic form of the disease, you will need not only the use of various medical procedures for a period of 1. 5 to 3 months, but also a balanced diet, a partial revision of the patient's lifestyle.
How to cure prostatitis with only one remedy, even the best
It is possible to cure prostatitis, in any form, but it is not always easy to do this. That is why it is necessary not only to try to remove the symptoms, but be sure to treat the root causes of the disease.
It should be noted that an important factor in the fight against unpleasant and annoying symptoms of the disease will be the willpower and endurance of the patient, help and support from his partner, a loved one.
Treatment of prostatitis is never divided, and the doctors themselves, in addition to official measures, recommend the use of traditional medicine.
To cure prostatitis, a combination of the following methods is used:
- drug treatment;
- traditional complex therapy;
- baths, massage, microclysters;
- folk recipes for the treatment of prostatitis;
- balanced diet;
Until now, no one can name the best remedy for prostatitis, although, according to most doctors, this is its primary prevention.
- active and healthy lifestyle;
- regular sports;
- proper and nutritious food without excess of fatty, smoked, spicy foods;
- moderate alcohol consumption;
- timely treatment of all types of infectious diseases, including diseases of the oral cavity;
- regular ordered sex life;
- prevention of stagnation of blood in the small pelvis, which is facilitated by both sedentary work and constant constipation.
For men with chronic prostatitis, in addition to secondary prevention aimed at preventing exacerbations of the disease, regular (once every six months) observation by a urologist for the timely detection and treatment of the disease will be the best remedy for prostatitis.