Prostatitis is an edema of the tissues of the outer tubular alveolar gland. Pathology manifests itself only in men, since this gland is inherent only in the male body.
When the prostate becomes infected, it puts pressure on the urethra, and the male body fails to urinate, which is the main sign of the formation of prostatitis. Therapy of this pathology can be carried out only after an accurate diagnosis of the type and form of the disease, since the methods of treatment are different.
Apparatus and devices for the treatment of prostatitis
Doctors-urologists recommend devices for the treatment of prostatitis in an inpatient organization or for personal use. Due to the comprehensive influence on the area of the disease, the effectiveness of therapy increases significantly.
There are several types of special devices for the treatment of the pathology in question:
- Electrical apparatusthat act on inflamed tissues with an electrical impulse. The main effect is on the walls of blood vessels, improving blood circulation, metabolism in tissues, and regenerating prostate cells.
- Vibroacoustic devices, which are based on the effect of vibrations on the external tubular-alveolar gland, relaxing the muscles of the gland.
- Magnetotherapyalso used in physical therapy. Today, such treatment is widespread. It reduces swelling, relieves pain, and improves blood circulation.
- Laser therapyIt is based on infrared laser action with soft beams on inflamed external tissues, carried out exclusively by specialists.
Devices for the treatment of this pathology provide a positive effect in various types and forms of the disease, as well as in the prevention of relapses. Experts assure that treatment with such devices will help the patient to quickly achieve the desired recovery.
Modern medicine is developing rapidly. Now devices for the treatment of prostatitis have a quick healing effect, which is achieved in a short time.
One of these effects is the ability, with the help of devices, to eliminate a benign formation that has affected the gland, which is in an acute form of inflammation. This has a qualitative preventive effect on the reappearance of pathology.
Also, devices for the treatment of prostatitis give a chance to weaken or eliminate the signs of the disease that appear during the chronic period of its passage. In addition, many devices and devices give visible results after the first procedure.
Indications and contraindications for use
Hardware procedures are recommended only in the area of the urogenital azygos muscle located between the genital organ and the anus.
Indications for the use of devices for the treatment of prostatitis are the following factors:
- Chronic form of the disease.
- Infectious granulomatous form of the disease.
- Adhesions and constrictions of the tissues of the external tubular-alveolar gland.
- Disorders associated with disorders of the nervous system.
- Difficulty in the outflow of venous blood with normalized arterial blood flow in the small pelvis.
- Decreased sex drive.
- Failures in the process of removing urine from the urethra.
- Sexual dysfunction (impotence).
Special therapeutic devices that are used to cure this disease should not be used rashly. Their influence cannot remain without result. Inflamed tissue will always be affected and, under some circumstances, the result may be negative.
Contraindications to the use of devices are the following factors:
- The advanced stage of hemorrhoids.
- Colon enlargement.
- Purulent inflammation of the pelvic tissue.
- Pathological formations.
- Rectal prolapse.
- Blood clotting disorders.
- Damage to the anus.
- Acute pathologies of the complex of organs of the urinary system.
- Solid deposits in the ducts of the gland.
Intolerance to methods of treatment with the help of physiotherapy devices, which is based on injection into the body cavity, through the rectum, is also a contraindication. In this case, therapy is prescribed using external mechanisms. They are not so popular due to the fact that the effect of their use is less than that of invasive devices.
Most popular devices
Devices for the treatment of prostatitis are of two types:
- Rectal physiotherapy devices are designed in such a way that it is possible to massage tissues through the anus.
- Minimally invasive devices are designed for external exposure.
There are just a huge number of devices and apparatus. They differ in type of design and type of impact.
Among the most common models, the following are distinguished:
The device influences inflamed tissues by means of electric impulses, magnetic fields and low frequency vibrations. Quite compact. Due to the peculiarity of the combination of three combinations of exposure, it allows to treat pathology at different stages and with different forms.
Apparatus - massager
Has become a novelty in the treatment of prostate diseases. It is characterized by ease of use, connects to a computer, and has several electrodes of different voltages. Generates laser beams and magnetic field.
Under the complex influence, the density of the blood decreases, the tissues are saturated with oxygen, the muscles of the small pelvis are activated.
Quite a compact device consisting of a control panel, attachment and connecting cord. Acts directly, it is introduced through the anus. It has three types of effects on inflamed tissues: magnetic, warming, vibration massage. Eliminates pain symptoms, relieves inflammation. Complex treatment with the device in conjunction with medications is recommended.
Biopolar radiofrequency apparatus
Also recommended by experts. Safely works with thermal electrodes. The procedure does not require anesthesia; treatment with such a device at home is impossible. The device is designed so that there is no need to monitor the rectal temperature.
The device is designed to relieve tissue edema on your own and at home. It is based on vibroacoustic effect, has several modes, depending on the emitted frequencies. Restores blood circulation.
Many men over 35 are prone to prostatitis. At the first symptoms of the disease, you should consult a doctor. This pathology can be eliminated quite quickly, thanks to drug therapy, as well as treatment with physiotherapy devices. In modern medicine, there are many different devices that take into account all types, forms of disease and individual characteristics of the body.