Congestive prostatitis is sluggish inflammatory disease of the prostate, which is difficult to treat. To normalize the functionality of organs and improve the health of men requires a comprehensive approach that includes medications, physical therapy and special exercises for prostatitis. Maintaining an active lifestyle and the implementation of the recommendation of the doctor will help you to forget about the disease and improve quality of life.
Prostatitis and lifestyle
Congestive prostatitis develops due to violations of the trophic prostate. Factors predisposing to the development of this disease:
- lack of exercise;
- vascular disease;
- bad habits;
- lack of sexual life.
To get rid of the disease, drugs alone not enough, need to completely rethink your own lifestyle. It is important to change habits in such a way as to minimize the possible causes of exacerbation.
Speaking of stagnant prostatitis should pay attention to their own physical activity. In most cases, congestive prostatitis is a disease of office workers and all those who are prone to inactivity. Sedentary computer work and a busy schedule – all this leads to the development of stagnant phenomena in the pelvis, and harm the health of the prostate. The situation is aggravated with extra weight, which increases the load on the spine and diminished blood circulation in the lower extremities.
Another important factor that provides for the development of prostatitis is irregular sexual life or abstinence. The fact that the process ejaculation is emptying lobes of the prostate from the of secretions produced by this gland. Once the secret came out, the prostate gland produces a new one. It stimulates the body maintains its normal tone. Prolonged lack of ejaculation leads to weakening of the tone of the prostate and can cause a thickening and stagnation of secretions.
At the same time, the excessive sex lead to the depletion of the prostate gland. Forced to operate in emergency mode, the body has no time to allocate the right amount of secret, the result is slices of the prostate is not completely emptied, but the tone of the body increases. All this leads to edema with subsequent development of inflammation.
Conclusion: sex can also be seen as exercise for prostate health, but sexual activity should be measured and regular. For men's health it is useful to have sex at least 3-4 times a week, but daily hours-long marathons can lead to negative consequences.
Thus, if the development of prostatitis could not be avoided, it is necessary to make every effort for its cure. To restore the functionality of the prostate is one only medicines will not work, because the decreased tone of the pelvic organs and stagnation in this area over time, again will have an exacerbation of the disease. Treatment should influence the causes of the disease and include not only medication and physiotherapy, but also diet, regular sex life and exercise for prostatitis.
Exercise for prostatitis
Exercises from prostatitis are divided into several groups.
- Exercises for treatment of prostatitis is a complex aimed at improving the blood circulation and lymph outflow in the pelvic region. These include Kegel exercise for men.
- Exercises for prevention prostatitis is any physical activity involving the lower body. Most useful sports activities is considered to be running at a moderate pace, swimming and daily exercises.
- Exercises to enhance potency aimed at strengthening the pubic-coccygeal muscles, and is one form of physical activity to prevent the development of stagnation.
Separately stands out the yoga for prostatitis. It is aimed at strengthening the muscles of the pelvis, and to stimulate blood circulation in the pubic-coccygeal area. Yoga for prostatitis also reduce the negative impact of stress, which positively affects the immune system and General health, because the strain on the nervous system is one of the reasons for the exacerbation of chronic prostatitis.
What exercise for prostatitis to prefer is a personal choice of every man. It is recommended to pay attention to their own health and physical fitness. People with excess weight should not immediately start intense exercise. In this case, the urologists recommend Kegel exercises with a consequent increase of the load. To strengthen the prostate will also help other physical activities for prostatitis, such as climbing stairs or running.
Exercise in chronic prostatitis are selected so as to improve the trophism of the pelvic organs, but avoid heavy loads. Bodybuilding, training on simulators with more weight and sudden weight lifting is not recommended, better to give preference to smooth exercise without any sudden movements.
Yoga for men
When inflammation of the prostate gland, reduce symptoms and improve health yoga helps. Such exercise for prostatitis not only strengthen muscles and normalize breathing, thereby saturating the body with oxygen. Yoga helps to cope with stress, gain clarity of thought and reduces the frequency of exacerbations of prostatitis.
To learn yoga is simple, but it is recommended to visit a few classes in a dedicated yoga centre. Lessons will help you avoid common mistakes beginners. Universal schemes there are no sessions, everyone will be able to pick up a few asanas, the implementation of which will have a positive impact on the functionality of the prostate. It is deemed better for prostatitis works of Hatha yoga.
Before exercise for prostatitis it is recommended to perform breathing, which will help to tune in the desired fashion.
- To pull up his hand while taking slow, deep breaths. In one breath, the hands smoothly up and down 3 times. Then make a slow exhale and gently lower the arms and relax the body.
- Take a deep breath, stretching his arms in front of chest. Holding your breath, you should perform 2-3 circular movements of the arms extended, then slowly release the air while lowering the hands.
- Inhale deeply and hold your breath. At this time, gently massage the lower ribs for several minutes and then slowly released the air from his lungs.
Preparing the breath to exercise and tuning in to yoga, goes to the exercises.
- Lie down on a gym Mat, freely stretching his arms and legs. Inhale to straighten your chest and lift it over the Mat. To stay in this position for 5 seconds, feeling a stretch the back muscles.
- Lying on your stomach should pull his hands back and clasp the thigh. Bend as deeply back, simultaneously lifting your leg and stay in this position for 5 minutes.
- Lying on your back extend your hands upward, simultaneously lifting the pelvis. The emphasis of the body falls on the shoulders and feet.
- Lie on the floor, resting his palms on the floor in front of him. Legs extended, toes clenched. From this position, you should raise the legs as high up as possible and hold for 5 seconds.
- Stand up straight, slightly spreading her legs. On the inhale, slowly tilt your body forward while removing his hands back. Hold for 5 seconds and then slowly return to the starting position.
Includes exercises for prevention prostatitis is the elements, which can handle every man, regardless of physical fitness. Once they are mastered, you can move on to more complicated exercises, but to do it better with an instructor.
Gymnastics Kegel is a physical exercise when the prostate, to eliminate stagnation in the prostate gland. To do them simply, time and place don't matter, to do therapeutic exercises even at work.
Prostate gland while performing Kegel exercises, strengthens, reduces swelling and improves trophic of the body, which is especially important for stagnant prostatitis.
Kegel exercises for prostatitis is very simple to learn, everyone can, but to get the expected results, do it daily.
- Clench, involve the sphincter, then relax the muscles. Repeat at least 50 times during the day.
- To reduce the pelvic floor muscles, as described in the first exercise, holding the muscle in tension for 5 seconds, and then relax them. Repeat at least 20 times.
- During urination, the need to control the urine stream. Going to the restroom, you need to start the process and then suddenly to interrupt him for a second and then resume. So, during one visit to the toilet, you must stop the stream five times. The exercise should be repeated each time you use the toilet.
These exercises are considered the best for prostatitis. In the first week they should be performed 10-20 times, gradually increasing the number of approaches. The optimum frequency of operation is 50 times three times a day. It is recommended from time to time to change position. Since the contraction of the pelvic floor muscles are almost not noticeable to others, exercise can be performed even in the workplace.
Qigong for prostate
Eastern exercise when the prostate is an effective method of normalization of the functioning of the prostate gland. The Qigong from prostatitis are shown for both treatment and prevention. Men say that such exercises improve potency.
A set of exercises in gymnastics the Chi kung is quite simple, so do the treatment of prostatitis anyone. For those who doubt, it is recommended to study video describing the technique of performing physical exercises of Qigong from prostatitis.
- Before exercise for prostatitis and adenoma should learn the basic Qigong stance. For this you need to stand straight and raise the arms above the head. You should feel through the crown to the perineum along the spine axis. Standing with arms extended overhead hands must be slowly and breathe deeply, trying to mentally stretch this axis above the head. Exercise to relax your back and stretching of the intervertebral discs.
- Standing in basic position, you have to take a deep breath and simultaneously lower the hands to the level of the lips. You then exhale and hands go down to the level of the perineum. Then there is a movement in the opposite direction – on the breath hands reach the nose, and exhalation – are raised above the head.
- Muscles of the pelvis, bringing your buttocks together and pulling in the anus. At the same time clasping his hands to the castle at chest level. Inspiratory joined hands raised to the level of the forehead, on the exhale – down to the perineum. All this time, pelvic muscles remain tense.
This therapeutic exercises for prostatitis is performed daily. Each exercise should be done 10 times, carefully monitoring breathing.
Over time, the implementation of charging from a prostatitis it is recommended to increase to two times daily, morning and evening.
These complexes can be replaced by a simple home workout, as for the treatment of prostatitis is not so important in their exercise, how much physical load on the lower part of the body. A good result is achieved when performing squats from prostatitis, but the movement should be smooth and slow. As an exercise of prostatitis good simple circular movements of the pelvis, as during the dance.
Physical activity have a number of contraindications. First physical therapy for prostatitis banned in the period of exacerbation of the disease, so as to improve the blood supply can lead to the spread of the inflammatory process. Training should be abandoned in tuberculosis and abscess of the prostate.