If there is anything that can once and for all to destroy the confidence of men in themselves and to deprive him of a full life, so this problems with potency. The disease affects members of all professions — from cleaners to CEOs of major corporations, and stars of show business, and the level of wealth here loses its significance. Potency in men depends on many factors (psychological problems, other diseases, nutrition, lifestyle), and the means to improve mankind searched for throughout its history. However, the knowledge and the level of modern medicine in most cases can successfully cope with the illness.
Causes of problems with potency
Under the potency in modern medicine is the ability of men to perform regular sex acts, which also implies the ability to maintain an erection and complete sexual intercourse with ejaculation (premature ejaculation is considered a pathology).
Still quite common is the idea that the cause of problems with potency lies in the different psychological problems: strong stress, indifference or bad behavior of the partner, emotional traumas that have occurred in the past. However, statistics indicate that these factors are only responsible for 20 % of all cases, and in others the symptoms or complications of other diseases (e.g., prostatitis, diabetes, diseases of the cardiovascular system), side effect of medication, the consequence of harmful habits (Smoking, use of drugs or alcohol) or lack in the body of certain substances due to improper nutrition.
Often the situation is exacerbated by a false sense of embarrassment and shame. The prevailing social traditions require a man to endure all hardships and suffering. Those who were brought up in a rigid conservative conditions, seems to be invalid "for any reason to run to the doctor", not to mention to share their experiences with a psychologist and tell someone (even a specialist) about erectile dysfunction. As a result, without timely treatment, the disease progresses without hindrance, and further getting rid of it requires much more time and effort.
It is worth remembering that any problem will not be able to cope until then, until you have eliminated its cause, therefore increasing the potency in men — a guaranteed consequence General improvement in health.
From this we can draw a fair conclusion: erectile dysfunction is actually a symptom of other problems. Here we can recall another common misconception, which is that the potency in men after 50 years is irrelevant. In fact, the same organism until death retains the ability to commit a sexual act. Because of age-related changes can decrease the frequency of intimacy, but the corresponding physiological abilities remain even in old age.
It may seem strange, but the increased potency of men is another reason for concern. This happens when taking drugs, drugs for bodybuilders or is a symptom of other diseases (e.g., tuberculosis or chlamydia). Don't react suddenly increased demand for sex. After some time (and, most likely, very short) the potency will start to decline sharply until, until complete impotence, and in this case, dealing with it will be very difficult.
How to increase potency in men?
The most obvious answer to this question is to deal with the underlying disease or to the extent possible, facilitate it. However, if the problem is not with underlying medical conditions, you can try the following methods:
- You might have problems in the intimate sphere arose because of some stressful situation or other psychological issues. In this case, you must contact a competent specialist and to undergo psychotherapy.
- Improving potency in men occurs when the lifestyle change. Constant stress, overwork, bad habits, and improper diet are unacceptable. Situations in which it is impossible to improve working conditions, give up bad foods, alcohol, tobacco, and especially drugs almost never happens. Usually the main limiting factor here is the lack of motivation.
- A great influence on the harmony in sexual relations is mutual understanding of partners. If some behavior of the woman interferes with intimacy, you need to discuss this issue and try to come to an understanding.
- Increases the potency and change of scenery. Established for many years, the monotony turns into a routine, even sex. What would be a cozy of any bedroom, is sometimes to get out of it. Journey together, sexy lingerie, spontaneity, not schedule for years in advance — this will help re-ignite the fire of passion.
- An active lifestyle often increases libido. If the relationship with the women has lost its former brightness, you should try to exercise. During physical activity improves blood flow to the pelvic organs and secretes serotonin, so the potency will be improved.
- Finally, you can use the drugs to increase potency in men. Some of these are vitamin-mineral complexes and make up for the lack of relevant substances in the body, making problems can be eliminated in the long term. Other tools have significantly enhanced the blood flow in the pelvic region. Since the effect does not last very long, they should take shortly before sexual intercourse.
Means to increase potency in men
Now on the market represented a huge number of drugs and dietary supplements that improve the potency.
First, as a rule, are special pills. Potency in men this case is enhanced by the strong inflow of blood to the organs located in the pelvic region. Some of these drugs has a therapeutic effect, allowing for a long time to get rid of the problem. Others operate for a short time (from several hours to several days), and may therefore be considered as only a temporary measure.
On testosterone production and secretion of the seminal fluid is greatly influenced by certain substances. With a lack of appropriate vitamins and minerals can cause problems with potency. In this case, the aid comes a special vitamin-mineral complexes and biologically active additives (BAA).
In addition to the replenishment of the deficiency of substances in the body BAD also can strengthen the blood circulation in the pelvic region. However, since in nature it is difficult to find a component that could have a short-term, but high impact, these tools are typically focused on long-term therapeutic effect.
Availability of a means is influenced by many circumstances: the individual characteristics of the organism, intolerant to any substance, the specific causes of impotence problems, and other diseases. Because of this use of the appropriate drugs must only after a preliminary examination and consultation with a doctor.
Folk remedies to increase potency in men
The question "how to improve the potency of men" had at all times the representatives of all classes. The result was a somewhat effective means of traditional medicine, here are some of them:
- The infusion of thyme. In dried form, this herb you can buy at the pharmacy. 100 g of dried plants pour a glass of boiling water. After the mixture has cooled, it should strain and drink. You should take this remedy for 2 times a day after meals. A similar effect and method of administration the dry nettle leaves (you can purchase at the pharmacy).
- Another mixture is prepared in the following way. 100 g of ginseng pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and infused for 2 days. Then put on fire and bring to a boil, and then add 50 g of honey. After 30 minutes you should add 10 grams of cinnamon and leave the mixture to simmer on low heat for 3 hours. Then a solution of insist 3 days. The means are 0.2 l 2 times a day.
- Very easy to prepare, but no less effective remedy — black tea with cloves, ginger or saffron.
The effect of the means described does not occur immediately, but most likely after a few months of use.
Products that increase potency in men
To get rid of problems with potency, do not have to take pills or potions, which taste disgusting. Sometimes enough to diversify your daily diet. A large number of products already contains substances that affect the secretion of sperm and secretion of testosterone, including:
- honey and other bee products;
- some greens with a spicy taste (e.g. thyme, mint, cumin, purslane, anise, parsley, cilantro, spinach);
- fresh vegetables (especially turnips, garlic and onions);
- cattle meat, fish and poultry, and other protein-rich foods;
- milk and dairy products (sour cream, cheese, cottage cheese, kefir, yogurt);
- some exotic national cuisine (dog meat, seasoned with turtle blood and oil, a camel's stomach);
- seafood (oysters, mussels, shrimp, squid);
- fresh dandelion leaves (suitable only those which are disrupted in the flowering period);
- wine vinegar and the juice of ripe grapes;
- nuts (peanuts, walnuts, filbert, pistachio);
- figs, citrus, grenades;
- fried or boiled eggs.