Disorder of sexual function is experienced by men most keenly. This violates not only their physical but also emotional state.
To avoid such troubles, and even in the case of their occurrence, it is necessary to supply the body with useful substances.
Vitamins for potency men, and a set of micronutrients will help the body to restore virility, to bring flavour back to life and emotional balance.
Causes of disorders of potency
The rapid pace of life, and not always a friendly one in environmental terms environment can lead to sexual body imbalance, which is decreased libido and impaired potency.
Reasons potency disorders include:
- a situation conducive to the development of fears, neuroses, anxiety;
- bad heredity;
- increased physical activity;
- Central nervous system diseases;
- an imbalance of the endocrine system, leading to a decrease in testosterone;
- the negative impact of tobacco, drugs, and alcohol;
- effects of medications;
- unfavorable ecological situation;
- a number of neurological diseases such as neurosis, epilepsy.
- taking anti-depressants;
- sedentary job.
With any of the following factors faced by almost all men, so to monitor their health and nutrition needs each of them.
The daily norm of vitamins and minerals
To improve the potency and to ensure correct functioning of the reproductive system every day, the body in the required amount to receive the vitamins and minerals:
- D — especially the essential vitamin D for male potency in winter. Helps the production of testosterone that increases libido. Its a lot of quail eggs, fish. About the lack of the body of this trace element say fatigue, irritability, depression;
- C — supports the immune system, activates other b vitamins for potency, helps in the synthesis of serotonin and endorphin. Improves the condition of blood vessels, promotes the blood circulation of capillaries, enhance their flexibility and strength. The daily norm of vitamin C 200-500 mg;
- A — helps to strengthen resistance to infections, normalizes the reproductive system. It is an isomer of beta-carotene, necessary for the strengthening of men's health, found in red vegetables/fruits, and also in cod liver oil, butter. His daily allowance is 5,000 IU;
- B1 (thiamine) — energy source of the whole body, including the brain. It requires 1.5-2.5 mg per day. This is the number of this trace element provides the man a sound sleep, vigorous and productive well-being. But its lack can cause fatigue and irritability, is bad for sexual activity and potency;
- B3 (Niacin) — relieves fatigue, headaches, stimulates mental activity. If you break the sleep, and feels weakness in the muscles, so the body lacks this substance, which is contained in brewer's yeast, nuts, fish, beets, lean pork. Need a day of 15-25 mg.
- B6 (pyridoxine) is responsible for the normal functioning of the CNS, is involved in the development of "happiness hormone". When it comes the lack of limb numbness, fatigue, muscle weakness. The norm for an adult male is 2-2. 5 mg per day. To replenish the supply of this substance will help the bananas, avocado, tuna, shrimp, and sunflower seeds;
- E (tocopherol) — is responsible for the pituitary gland, which helps produce sex hormones and help the proper development of sperm. Lack of vitamin leads to the degradation of the seminiferous tubules, reduction in the number of epithelial cells of the testicles, which are the basis for the formation of sperm. A day you need 12-15 mg. of This substance a lot in vegetable oil, milk, nuts, meat, spinach;
- B9 (folic acid) — helps the synthesis of norepinephrine, serotonin. Together with other b vitamins improves the health of men, relieves fatigue, relieves anxiety and anxiety. Contains cheese, citrus, fish, green leafy vegetables. The daily requirement is 200 mcg;
- zinc — very important for potency. His daily dose is 14 mg. of a Sufficient concentration of this element in the body will provide a stable erection, but the lack of it can lead to impotence. He is involved in the formation of testosterone and improves motility of sperm. This trace mineral a lot of seafood, wheat bran, nuts;
- selenium is essential in the treatment of male infertility, improves sperm quality and helps in the production of testosterone. Is absorbed better if taken together with vitamin E;
- magnesium — improves blood circulation antioxidant that helps get rid of disorders of the Central nervous system;
- potassium — copes with a shattered nervous system.
All of these minerals and vitamins to increase potency for men provide a balanced diet. But when violation of potency is recommended and special vitamin complexes.
Indications for use
The main reason of taking vitamin complexes for potency — difficulty with erections.
Health and sexual performance of every man can deteriorate due to many negative factors:
- unhealthy lifestyle, inadequate diet;
- genetics and bad habits;
- bad ecological environment;
- stressful situation;
- intense rhythm of life.
But if all the essential trace elements enter the body in the right quantity, despite the presence of any of these factors, a man can remain sexually active.
If even with a balanced nutrition to sexual function, deviations or long conception occurs, it is necessary to examine the body at the content of male hormones. In this case, the doctor will determine which should take the patient is vitamins to increase libido and combat infertility.
The most effective is a vitamin complex consisting of a few well-chosen minerals.
Vitamins for potency in men help:
- restore normal erections;
- to raise to a level appropriate to the age of the patient, libido;
- to improve the quality and motility of sperm, allowing to overcome male infertility;
- to restore normal sleep;
- to strengthen the nervous system;
- to remove fatigue and irritability.
Contraindications and side effects
Vitamins that increase the potency of men, contain a large set of components that provide the body diverse effects.
Vitamins for erectile function are contraindicated from use in the following cases:
- allergic to included in the complexes of substances;
- old age;
- high blood pressure;
- kidney disease;
- heart disease;
- stomach ulcer, 12 duodenal ulcer.
Inconsistent with with doctors taking vitamins for potency may occur:
- sleep disorders;
- irritability, fatigue;
- skin rashes;
- kidney stones;
- pain, gastrointestinal disorders, gastritis;
- thrombosis of the veins.